Basecamp 2 makes it easy to add events that happen more than once, like meetings, classes, appointments, or birthdays. Here's how it works.
- Click any day in the Calendar to add a new event. A balloon will pop up where you can enter your event's details. Click the link in the middle that says "Lasts multiple days or repeats..."
- Click the Repeats menu to select how often you'd like the event to repeat. You can set it to repeat every day, every week, every month, or every year.
- You can also choose when the event stops repeating. By default, it will repeat forever, but you can stop it after a number of occurrences or on a specific date.
- Save your event, and you'll see it on the calendar.
- You'll see it on the project or calendar Agenda list too.
- If you need to change any details about a recurring event – like its title, time, or start date – you can apply those changes to just one instance, or all future instances too.
- To delete a recurring event, click the event, then click the trash can icon.
- You can delete all future events, or just that single event.
Next help article: Sharing your calendars →