The Basecamp 2 calendar keeps all your project dates, events, and deadlines in one place. It's fast and easy to navigate!
Two Kinds of Calendars
Basecamp 2 calendars come in two flavors: project and stand-alone.
- Project calendars contain all the events and dated to-dos in your projects.
- Stand-alone calendars are a great place to put events that don't belong in a project: birthdays, holidays, days off, whatever!
- Make sure others know what's up by sharing your calendars. Sharing is caring! (And it lets other users create events.)
- To view only one calendar, click the calendar name. To hide a calendar from view, uncheck the box in front of the calendar name.
Navigating Your Calendar
- Use the arrows on either side of the calendar header to click back and forth between months.
- To go forward by several months or years, click the "Next 6 Weeks" or month at the top. You can use the pop-up to travel backwards and forwards in time.
- Click on the calendar name from the list on the left side. You'll see just that calendar.
- Click Settings (on the right) to change the calendar name, color, share the calendar with other users or delete the calendar.
Next help article: Add and Edit Events→