Basecamp lets your team know when something is posted to a project. Here's how!
- You're invited to join a project or calendar
- You're assigned a to-do task by another user
- Your assigned task is given a due date and when that due date is changed
- The day before a task assigned to you is due
- Someone completes a to-do you created unless you opt out
- When you're included on a message, event, comment or file notification
- Who gets a notification: When you create a new discussion, you decide who will receive an email notification about it.
- Follow-up comments: Basecamp will send notifications about new comments to the same people who received the original message. Update that by clicking "Change" ...
... and then selecting or deselecting folks.
Next help article: Discussions →