Basecamp lets your team know when something is posted to a project. Here's how!
- You're invited to join a project or calendar
- You're assigned a to-do task by another user
- Your assigned task is given a due date and when that due date is changed
- The day before a task assigned to you is due
- Someone completes a to-do you created unless you opt out
- When you're included on a message, event, comment or file notification
Who gets a notification: When you create a new discussion, you decide who will receive an email notification about it.
Follow-up comments: Basecamp will send notifications about new comments to the same people who received the original message. Update that by clicking "Change" ...
Companies and groups are super helpful for this!
Check who was notified about a comment on the Catch Up page.
- Opt out of notifications: Reduce the barrage of notification emails by opting out. Turn off an entire project on your Basecamp Settings page. Opt out of specific messages using the link within the notification email.