Create a shortcut
If you use Basecamp through the browser on you mobile device, you can add a shortcut to quickly get access.
- Open your account in Google Chrome.
- Tap on the star and add it to your bookmarks.
- Use the menu button an open your bookmarks.
- Find your bookmark for Basecamp, press down and hold. An action menu will appear.
- Select "Add to home screen."
- Open your account in Internet Explorer.
- Tap the three dots in the bottom right corner of the Windows Phone 7 and drag it up to view the options menu.
- Select the "pin to start" option to add the webpage to your Home Screen.
- Open your account in Mobile Safari.
- Tap the arrow button, at the bottom of your screen or next to your address bar.
- Tap "Add to Home Screen" and name the bookmark "Basecamp."
Next help article: Mobile view calendar and dates →